The Gold standard of Buah Merah.
Buah Merah Gold! Now open for resellers!
Powerful ingredients of Buah Merah Gold..
1. Red fruit (Buah merah)- beneficial for preventing cancer and tumors, good for stroke and high blood pressure.
Pandanus conoideus is a plant in the pandan family. Its fruit is eaten in Papua, Indonesia. Papuans call them kuansu. Indonesians call them buah merah (“red fruit”).
2. Mangosteen-is a healthy fruit which is rich in water, energy, protein, carbohydrate and fiber. Essential nutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, copper and manganese are found in this fruit. It contains vitamin C, B6, B12 and A which are required for maintaining good health.
✅Mangosteen is used for diarrhea, urinary tract infections (UTIs), gonorrhea, thrush, tuberculosis, menstrual disorders, cancer, osteoarthritis, and an intestinal infection called dysentery. It is also used for stimulating the immune system and improving mental health.
3. Barley- is used for lowering blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol, and for promoting weight loss. It is also used for digestive complaints including diarrhea, stomach pain, and inflammatory bowel conditions.The fiber in barley might lower cholesterol and blood pressure..
✅Barley is a very good source of molybdenum, manganese, dietary fiber, and selenium. It also serves as a good source of the copper, vitamin B1, chromium, phosphorus, magnesium, and niacin.
4. Moringa-plant is beginning to gain more popularity as a new “superfood” for its highly nutritious profile and powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and tissue-protective properties.
Moringa oleifera-also known as horseradish tree, ben tree, or drumstick tree, is a small tree from India, Pakistan, and Nepal that has been used for generations in Eastern countries to treat and prevent diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, anemia, arthritis, liver disease, and respiratory, skin, and digestive disorders.
5. Guyabano -is a fruit that comes from the Graviola tree.
⏩Health benefits of Guyabano
✅Alleviates pain stemming from arthritis, joint and back problems, and rheumatism.
✅Prevents urinary tract infections – Guyabano is known for it’s vitamin C content (77% daily value per cup). Vitamin C can help to decrease the amount of harmful bacteria that may be present in the urinary tract.
✅Migraine and headache relief – Guyabano contains riboflavin, which could help with headaches.
✅May help with anemia – Soursop (guyabano) is rich in iron, which could help with iron deficiency anemia.
✅Prevents constipation – Before Rich in fiber, guyabano is one of the many foods to choose if you suffer from constipation.
✅Bone health – Guyabano contains copper, a mineral promoting the absorption of bone-benefiting calcium.
✅Prevents leg cramps – Potassium in the fruit could help prevent leg cramps.
✅Boosts energy levels – Along with vitamin C, guyabano is known to be rich in B vitamins as well. B vitamins are known to help increase energy levels.
6. Purple corn- is another name for “blue corn”which is a variety of flint maize that originated in Mesoamerica.
Purple corn is a natural source of antioxidants, phytonutrients, phenolics and flavonoids. It is particularly high in anthocyanin, which is a potent antioxidant that has been studied extensively for its ability to stimulate tissue regeneration, encourage blood flow and act as an anti-inflammatory