Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Easy DIY Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
Hurry up! Limited stocks lang po. Just 8 items left
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Free Shipping and COD within Pinas!
It is always recommended to have your tire pressure monitored every 2 weeks to a month for Maximum Car Mileage
Proper tire pressure(motorcycles and cars) is a serious safety issue.
When tire pressure is too low or too high, it compromises cornering, braking and stability.
And driving 10,000 miles yearly on under-inflated tires uses on average 130 extra/MORE gallons of gas.
Save gas and add safety to your ride with a high accuracy, digital tire gauge that has an ergonomic shape, easy-to-read display, and LED light for nighttime use.
- measures 5 – 150 psi (pounds per square inch)
- Accuracy: ≤ +/- 1.5psi
- auto shut-off feature saves battery life
- beeps at maximum tire pressure
- high accuracy microprocessor
- nighttime LED light-up nozzle
- battery not included pa po